Customer Support Representative (Full Time)
If you enjoy helping others and being at the heart of maintaining and improving relationships with clients, this job is for you. We are looking for a personable, analytical person to join our team. The Customer Support Representative is responsible for providing Level 1 and Level 2 technical support to our clients. You should enjoy learning the details of how systems work and translating that knowledge to solve customer issues. You’ll be involved on a day-to-day basis with our product development, account management and course development staff to keep current on our ever evolving products. We currently have one full time, 40 hour per week opening. The hours for this position are 7:30am to 4pm Monday through Friday. Our business hours are 7:30 to 5:00 Monday through Friday.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
- You must be friendly, patient, and enjoy helping customers.
- You should have experience with and be comfortable walking clients through semi-technical solutions over the phone or sending an email explaining a solution.
- Must be a knowledgeable and savvy user of PCs, smart phones, and tablets. Mac experience a plus.
- Organized, detail oriented and able to multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- You must enjoy problem-solving—with a critical eye for errors or inconsistencies in documents, reports, billing data, deliverables to clients, etc.
- Ability to learn quickly and retain technical processes and instructions.
- Ability to work with others in a team setting.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook.
- Respond to Level 1 and Level 2 client requests for technical support.
- Accurately log and record all support transactions.
- Become an expert using and troubleshooting our systems.
- Provide client-specific assistance by learning solutions and systems unique to each client.
- Responsible for maintaining all customer support “how-to” documentation.
- Test online training courses for proper operation in our Learning System.
- Test new software updates.
- Assist technical, course development and account management staff with various projects as requested.
Education and Experience:
- Prior experience in customer support or similar position. Experience with a software company or e-learning organization a plus.
- Minimum experience: High school diploma + some college. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
About FirstNet Learning:
Our company is all about providing our clients a web-based solution to develop, deliver, and manage innovative learning for their employees and partners. Our online training catalog includes hundreds of courses in Health and Safety, Human Capital, Employment Liability, Business Skills, Computer Skills, Cyber Security and more.
Our team is highly motivated and focused on delivering excellent products and service to our clients. You’ll enjoy working at our offices in the heart of LoDo. We’re 1 block off the 16th Street mall and 3 blocks from the Union Station RTD terminal.